Have A Pet Readiness Plan In Place In Case Of An Emergency!
A good thing to keep in mind is when there is a weather-related disaster. What is right for you is also suitable for your pets. Don’t leave your pets alone. They may be injured lost or worse. Consider options for the safety of your pet.
- Create a pet buddy system if you are not at home. Have a trust neighbor check on your pets.
- Make a pet emergency kit with portable bowls three days of food and water and some of their favorite toys and treats.
- Contact your veterinarian. Obtain all up to date health and shot records for your pet.
- Know where local animal hospitals and veterinarians are located.
- Add their contact information to your own personal emergency list.
- Make sure that your pet is microchipped with an up to date phone number and contact information.
- If for some reason you cannot return home right away locate a boarding facility
We understand at SERVPRO of Southwest Dallas that your pets are your family. And, that it is crucial to take precautions for them too.
Once everyone is safe, and out of harm’s way, when you need assistance with your flood, fire, or water emergency, we are available to help 24/7.